On behalf of our client, a Leading Turnkey Supplier of Submarine & Land Cable Systems, we are currently recruiting for a Cable Systems Engineer to work on a number of Major Grid Connection projects in Germany.
You will play a key part in the design of the Cable System in line with the end Client's requirements, due to the size and scope of the projects this is a permanent opportunity or alternatively the client may be able to consider candidates on a long term contract (freelance) basis.
- Prepare technical documentation to end client and internal specifications
- Support with documentation and design for the manufacture of the cable
- Develop calculation procedures the cable system
- Assist with costing of materials and services
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (Can also consider Mechanical or Thermal Engineering)
- Experience in design of HV Cables and knowledge of design calculations
- Understanding of international standards e.g CIGRE
- English & German Language Skills
If this role is of interest and you possess the relevant skills/experience please Apply Now and we will be in touch to discuss your application further.