Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients, and we would like to seek a Cash & Bank (C&B) Analyst to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Support the Team Leader to Interpret day-to-day business objectives and prepare/execute operational practices and ensure proper execution of processes by team members.
- Perform cash forecast, manage cash flow (recollection & payment) to ensure that there are enough funds to pay suppliers.
- Support preparation of documents and adjustments for monthly, quarterly and year-end close.
- Perform or involved in Bank Guarantee Renewal Process.
- Ensure delivery of critical requests from stakeholders viz. Cash Calls, Fund Transfer requests.
- Liaise with the bank on any fund rejection.
- Handle payment related queries with the bank/teams.
- Mantain and manage cash management system
- Handle payment related queries with the bank/teams
- Drive follow-up, share and provide resolution within the team and internal or external stakeholders.
- Coordinate and support the team with audios with stakeholders, in order to gather a deeper understanding of the cash and banking situation.
- Be the first escalation point for complex and bigger challenges.
- Assisting in any other adhoc tasks to support the wider team with an aim to achieve organization objectives.
- Ensure primary controls are in place related to Treasury / Cash & Bank portfolio, conduct smooth month end close, timely review/approve of bank reconciliations, dividend payments, maintaining hedge register, hedging MIS, BG management, TDS reconciliation and quarterly BSA assurances to the management.
- Support Line Manager in all projects, systems implementations, strategic topics and any ad hoc activities needed in daily operations.
- Maintain and develop working relationship with Crossfunctions internal or external GBS.
- Ensure all system upgrades and changes are handled in timely and accurate manner, carry out testing and training.
- Language and Interpersonal skills with particular focus on client responsiveness.
- Good Analytical and numerical skills with sound financial awareness.
- Good interpersonal, influential and decision-making skills in order to manage and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders.
- Able to deal with complex situations while maintaining the right balance of customer and business focus.
- Able to consistently review and adapt approach and style to meet ever changing requirements.
- Able to manage conflicting work issues and deadlines to ensure deliverables are met and knows when to escalate urgent matter on timely manner.
- Able to prioritise, handle urgent issues and situations, following through to resolution in a timely manner and focusing efforts to deliver business value, escalating properly if needed.
- Able to produce consistently high quality information within tight deadlines.
- Being able to work under fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented.
**Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted**