Our major client, in the Oil & Gas industry, is seeking a Business Services Coordinator I to work within their facilities located in Midland, TX for a 12-months assignment (subject to extension).
Organizes and supports activities for a program, department or initiative. Performs administrative tasks in support of effort. Ensures coordination of activities across departments and or individuals. Provides general meeting support and schedule coordination. Position will receive direction and support.
- Responsible for keeping track of pool vehicles housed out of the Midland office.
- General working knowledge of vehicle operation and maintenance schedules.
- Regular maintenance, washing, and fueling vehicles after the unit is returned.
- Will be responsible for verifying receipt of new vehicles delivered to the Midland office and parking vehicles in the parking lot in an orderly manner.
- Required driving and parking of light duty trucks and SUVs.
- Maintains a professional appearance and treats other employees with the same level of respect they expect from others. Follow safety procedures while operating any vehicle on or off property.
- Install GPS devices (Telematics) in new vehicles and troubleshoot the existing vehicles that are not reporting.
- Any other project or tasks assigned by the fleet admin.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must Possess a Valid Driver's License and clean driving record.
- Troubleshooting skills
- This individual must be self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision.
Work Schedule: 5 days (40 hours per week)