Airswift has been tasked by one of our biggest clients to seek a Business Process Analyst (Senior) to join them on a 17-month contract in Houston, TX
Work with business leaders to identify business capability needs and prioritization.
Collaborates closely with Business and impacted functions in researching and analyzing data in support of business functions, process optimization, systems requirements, generating/compiling reports/recommendations based on findings.
Summarize findings and recommendations that will facilitate effective and timely decision-making.
Decision Making: Makes decisions and recommendations based on technical and complex issues as well as matters of general policy.
Exercises considerable judgment and independent action.
Duties: - Analyze current processes, define organizational requirements, evaluate issues, and conduct problem analysis to identify opportunities for improvement or re-engineering
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, evaluating ideas and opportunities to determine the best path for solving business problems/ opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training, and/or software procurement
- Ensure solutions developed across the organization are aligned to standards and principles, leverage common solutions and services, and meet financial targets (cost and benefits)
- Provide oversight of projects; ensure requirements are in alignment with business strategies and business roadmap/framework
- Takes ownership to define and deliver a program of work to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of a core business process
- Defines the set of strategic, core, and support processes that transcend functional and organizational boundaries
- Leads the development of process models and process artifacts to support the identified business processes
- Plans, prioritizes and manages process improvement projects
- Act as process improvement liaison across departmental functional groups and business units
- Designs future state processes, validates solutions and analyzes the impact of change with consideration to organizational structural issues, functional interdependencies, and cross-functional redundancies
- Recommends and implements process improvements and monitors the solution for optimization and continuous improvement