Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Senior Business Process Analyst to work in their facilities located in Calgary, AB on a contract until November 2021.
- Work with business leaders to identify business capability needs and prioritization.
- Collaborates closely with Business and impacted functions in researching and analyzing data in support of business functions, process optimization, systems requirements, generating / compiling reports / recommendations based on findings.
- Summarize findings and recommendations that will facilitate effective and timely decision-making.
- Makes decisions and recommendations based on technical and complex issues as well as matters of general policy. Exercises considerable judgment and independent action.
- Analyze current processes, define organizational requirements, evaluate issues and conduct problem analysis to identify opportunities for improvement or re-engineering
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, evaluating ideas and opportunities to determine best path for solving business problems/ opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training, and/or software procurement
- Ensure solutions developed across organization are aligned to standards and principles, leverage common solutions and services, and meet financial targets (cost and benefits)
- Provide oversight of projects; ensure requirements are in alignment with business strategies and business roadmap/framework
- Takes ownership to define and deliver a program of work to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of a core business process
- Defines the set of strategic, core and support processes that transcend functional and organizational boundaries
- Leads development of process models and process artifacts to support the identified business processes
- Plans, prioritizes, and manages process improvement projects
- Act as process improvement liaison across departmental functional groups and business units
- Designs future state processes, validates solution and analyzes impact of change with consideration to organizational structural issues, functional interdependencies and cross-functional redundancies
- Recommends and implements process improvements and monitors the solution for optimization and continuous improvement