Our client, a major midstream company, is seeking a Business Process Analyst to work a 6-month contract in Houston, TX
- Work with business leaders to identify business capability needs and prioritization.
- Collaborates closely with Business and impacted functions in researching and analyzing data in support of business functions, process optimization, systems requirements, generating / compiling reports / recommendations based on findings.
- Summarize findings and recommendations that will facilitate effective and timely decision-making.
- Analyze current processes, define organizational requirements, evaluate issues and conduct problem analysis to identify opportunities for improvement or re-engineering
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, evaluating ideas and opportunities to determine best path for solving business problems/ opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training, and/or software procurement
- Ensure solutions developed across organization are aligned to standards and principles, leverage common solutions and services, and meet financial targets (cost and benefits)
- Provide oversight of projects; ensure requirements are in alignment with business strategies and business roadmap/framework
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile is a plus.
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry is a plus.
- Experience in the natural gas commercial space is a plus.