Business Development Manager – Solar
Location: USA - North East
Salary/Package: Highly negotiable salary with full company package and excellent uncapped commission
Contract: Permanent Employment
Keywords: Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Renewable Power, Commercial Solar (C&I), Community Solar, Solar Energy, Distributed Generation (DG), Solar Power, Utility Scale Projects.
Recruitment Partner Airswift
Account Manager Aaron Downs
We are currently representing a national end-to-end solar development and finance company offering more than 145MW across the United States.
They are dedicated to the nation’s clean energy transformation, with over 150 completed solar projects. Now with a direct focus on projects throughout the Northeast. They are looking to hire a BDM who has a focus on project origination and can significantly grow a portfolio of existing clients within the Community/ C&I solar industry. There is both Office based and Remote Working available for the right candidate
• Direct engagement with clients
• Building on an existing portfolio of clients
• Identify market changes
• Propose marketing methods to increase M&A
• Build & retain relationships with business partners
• Organizing and closing DG solar projects
• Skills in market research
• Negotiating skills
• Planning and organisation skills
• 3+ years Business Development experience
• Strong network of solar developers and installers
• Experience in the Solar industry
• College degree - Business/ technical related
• Proficiency with MS office and Adobe.
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager Aaron Downs.