Our client, a global solar, maintenance, and manufacturing organisation, is seeking expressions of interest from Electrical Business Development Managers for a full-time permanent position operating across the Australian region.
This company has a bold mission to create a cleaner earth by bringing electricity from the sun to the residential, commercial, and utility scale markets. The Operations and Maintenance Business Development Manager will be a key member of a fast-growing Australian branch. Joining the team you will be responsible for further building the Australian business through strategic market planning, stakeholder engagement, producing tenders, negotiating, and securing agreements. This is a full-time permanent position, with freedom to be based anywhere in Australia, working in a supportive team with other remote workers based in every major city.
- Assist with project identification, assessment, providing advice on technical personal, and assisting with proposal and bid development.
- Be a primary advisor for clients by building and maintaining strong relationships in the renewable energy sector.
- Liaise with key members of the Australian and global team
- Collect and share competitive information as well as market and territory data from the field to assist in marketing strategies as well as to define sales and business development activities
- Participate in trade shows and conferences to represent the company, to entertain clients and prospects and to close new sales opportunities
- Frequently establish and communicate sales forecast, sales opportunities and prospect review
- Maintaining the companies and Australian ethical standards
Qualifications and Requirements
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering or Business Management (preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Practical industry experience in project economic feasibility and project capital cost estimation
- Strong work ethic, resilient, positive team attitude and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Two industry relevant Referees
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email Tayla.Jeromson@airswift.com
Airswift is a global workforce solutions provider specializing in oil & gas, power, infrastructure and technology. We serve as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.