Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Business Development Manager to join them in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam for a permanent position.
- Drive business development growth and increase market share in assigned area by growing the base of existing and potential customer in the Oil & gas, Food and Beverage, chemical, and pharma segments.
- Manage customer relationship from top to bottom and ensure customer satisfaction
- through effective product and service offerings.
- Drive value selling and value communication actions at key accounts
- Strategize and drive marketing and service offerings to key accounts
- Develops, implements, and sustain comprehensive account plans to achieve annual sales
- Understand customer requirement and offer correct product or technology solution
- Teamwork with supply chain and service teams to ensure fulfilment of order to customer
- Monitor and analyse competition activities
- 4 – 7 years of business development experience in instrumentation or chemical engineering equipment sales
- Prior experience of working with regional and global key accounts.
- Prior experience of working with customers from Oil and Gas, Chemical, Food and beverage, OR any EPC companies
- Been in a Multinational company
- Excellent presentation skills and strong analytical skills