About the Company:
Our client is a trusted player in the EPCM sector. They have a strong reputation, dynamic management team and are very eager to grow their entire business in Malaysia
Position: Senior Business Development Manager
The ideal candidate has experience in the Northern and Southern states of Malaysia where most of the industrial projects are being developed.
About the opportunity
In your role as a Senior Business Development Manager, your network is your net worth.
Requirements Responsibilities: A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Business and Marketing or equivalent. At least 8 years of working experience in the Oil & Gas industry. At least 3-5 years in sales, marketing or related field. Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Has a strong understanding of the Malaysian EPCM construction industry
- Can demonstrate previous experience in the above-mentioned industry
- Extremely familiar with the projects and players in the in the Northern and Southern region
- Able to formulate a “go-to-market” action plan to manage and achieve sales growth and targets
- Managing and achieving sales growth and target by implementing a strategic sales plan
- Securing jobs in EPCM Fees in the Industrial Advanced Manufacturing, Buildings and infrastructure sector
- Identifying and pursuing new business sales opportunities both by use of the company database, networking, B2B opportunities and industry events.
- Preparing proposal take-up meeting materials and coordinate with relevant division during proposal and inquiry stage.
- Research for industry outlook and trends as well as sales opportunities for business proportion undertake.
- Degree in a relevant field of work
- Demonstrable work experience in business development
- Strong understanding of the EPCM industry & Industrial Building projects
- Strong command of English
- Versatile presentation skills
The culture and benefits
Very attractive salary package. Once completed, it would be a fantastic opportunity to be included on your resume. Role open to Malaysians only due to current circumstances. Only successful candidates with criteria's met will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
This role is managed by Ashley Mathew and only shortlisted candidates would be contacted. Apply to this add to receive confidential advice on this specific role!