We are currently working with a specialist HVAC company who are looking for a Business Development Manager in Iraq to spearhead their sales in the region. This role will be a permanent position with competitive salary and additional benefits.
- Creating business opportunities in all the fields which the client represents i.e. CMS, OGP, VRF, RLC, Fire, security, access control or any other business or activity as undertaken by client
- Meeting Institutional customers e.g. Ministries, large developers, contractors and presenting them client portfolio and explain features and benefits
- Meeting consultants to present client portfolio, explaining features and benefits and getting the products specified
- Coordination between customers, consultants and existing partners in the territory to ensure smooth sales process flow from end to end
- Coordination with internal Sales, service, commercial and finance teams to ensure efficient operation
- Looking for new business opportunities in the market and preparing business plans for the same
- Identifying new business partners / key accounts and getting them onboarded to expand the business
- Achieving targets by directing activities to ensure maximum brand exposure and yield from marketing activities
- Managing business relationships with existing customers.
- OGP team to execute their projects by identifying local partners, attending meetings etc.
- Keeping the customers and partners updated on new product launches. • Effectively handling and resolving customer problems and complaints.
- Improving product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities.
- Preparing monthly reports.
- Any other tasks that may be requested by your line manager from time to time.
- Knowledge of HVAC market
- Must have held similar Sales/Business Development role for minimum 5 years
- Self starter, motivated
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record in sales
For more information on this role please contact Airswift