Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Lead Business & Project Management Analyst to work within their facilities located in Metropolis, Singapore for a 2years contract assignment.
- Support Regional Business and Project Regional Manager on the implementation of the Strategic Management with the analysis of the internal and external strengths and weaknesses and definition of the strategic goals.
- Support on the implementation of Performance Management thru the definition and cascading of the strategic goals for each Support Department and Operational Unit.
- Supervise the analysts on the execution of the Strategic and Performance Management thru the consolidation and monitoring of the KPIs/results and planning/execution of the results monitoring meetings (Strategic, Support Departments and Operational Units).
- Implement the methodology and tools for Corporate Project Management Planning and Monitoring. Also responsible to support departments with the guidance for the activities related to Project Management and follow up of the Strategic Projects including Cost, Quality, Scope, Time, Communications, Risk, HR, Stakeholders, Acquisition and Integration Management.
- Supervise and improve the Process Management thru the mapping, optimization and periodic revision of the Management System documents, such as: policies, manuals, procedures and work instructions, as well as the definition and monitoring of the process indicators and results and act on deviations. Embarking could be needed to support on following-up the department activities offshore.
- Possess Masters/MBA or Post Graduate in Business Management, Project Management, Administration, Finance and/or Process Management preferred. Candidate with Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Administration, Economics, Accounting and/or IT will also be considered.
- Minimum 10 to 15 years of relevant experience in Business, Quality and/or Process Management from oil & gas and/or related industry.
- Candidate with prior experience in Project Management has added advantage.
- Possess good leadership, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills. Must be customer focus, adaptable to change, result-oriented and ability to work under pressure.
- Proficient in English language is essential.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office especially in Excel & Powerpoint, hands-on working experience using Microsoft Visio & Project is necessary. Working knowledge and experience with using VBA is also preferred.