Airswift is recruiting a Business Analyst to work for our rail client who are a global manufacturer and maintainer of rail and rolling stock products.
The role is accountable for the analysis and reporting of business performance and the identification of opportunities to improve business processes and resolve issues impacting production.
Location- Redbank, QLD
- Develop and manage a suite of business reporting tools
- Assist with the implementation and successful execution of sound business process and operating principles through the identification of gaps and visualisation of trends
- Contribute to development and implementation of business processes and frameworks
- Contribute to development and implementation of business performance reporting, including KPI reporting and monitoring
- Understand business challenges and contribute to the development and implementation of solutions
- Perform root cause analysis and failure reporting and contribute to reliability improvement projects
- Liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders across multiple levels of the organisation to manage and improvement process frameworks.
- Relevant Qualification including Degree, diploma in Business / Project Management / Lean Six Sigma
- Proven experience in a similar position for 2+ years
- Experience in maintenance, engineering or production-based role within a heavy industry such as rail / mining / oil & gas / automotive
- Proven experience with Power BI or similar BI reporting tools, as well as Microsoft Excel for data analysis
- MRP/ERP and Production or Maintenance systems exposure desirable
- Exposure to QA/QC and Engineering systems and procedures
- Australian Working Rights
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.