Airswift is seeking a Business Analyst to work on a 6-months contract in Calgary, AB for a major North American energy company.
The successful candidate will participate in reviewing and reconciling volumes through the Liquids Pipeline system. They'll be working within an integrated team and accountabilities will include monitoring the activity of select assets and generating reporting to support business needs and meet regulatory reporting requirements. They'll also be liaising with Field Operations, Accounting, Scheduling, Engineering and Information Services.
- Undergraduate degree in Business or Finance and 4-10 years of relevant work experience;
- Any experience in the Energy industry is a plus.
- Monitor Marketlink Custody ticketing activity and reconcile to the monthly reporting system;
- Enter Cushing Feeder tickets and monthly verification;
- Reconcile terminal activity and calculate terminal gain/loss by commodity and customer;
- Prepare terminal invoices and balances;
- Respond to ad hoc reporting requests from other departments;
- Other tasks as required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to maintain collaborative working relationships with external stakeholders and across functional groups within the Company;
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to thrive in a deadline environment;
- Self-starter who can work independently and manage competing priorities while working to deadlines;
- Ability to anticipate and proactively resolve issues.