Airswift has been tasked by one of our O&G clients to seek a Business Analyst to join them on a 12-month contract on a part-time role in Edmonton or Calgary, AB.
The Business Analyst is responsible for ensuring users have required system access and supporting system preparation activities before deployment, security parameters and data validation, ensuring a seamless training delivery and system deployment.
Core competencies include:
- Work with Functional Change Management Specialists, Business Unit Change Consultants and Functional Project team to identify users and understand roles across the organization.
- Map security parameters to BU/Functions users based on system roles across the organization.
- Validate system data and support team responsible for training related to role access.
- Provide onsite support during training delivery.
- Validate system data and prepare system deployment.
- Provide support to BU/Functions users during go-live and support through stabilization.
- Conduct knowledge transfer and transition activities to support sustainment approach.
- Able to provide support and manage stakeholder needs and expectations
- Able to work collaborative with OCM and Functional Project team
- Participate in relevant Oracle-related user groups and training, as appropriate
- Develop high quality and effective documentation of role mapping and user access
- University or technical degree or diploma in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Minimum 5+ years of proven and progressive hands-on/in-depth technical experience with enterprise financial systems, ideally Oracle E-Business Suite and/or Maximo
- Power BI Experience
- Thorough understanding of how system configuration impacts user experience.
- Experienced in managing security parameters and user access
- Experience on other similar implementation projects is an asset