Our client, a global developer and market operator, is seeking an experienced Business Analyst & Spot Trader to join their Canberra ACT team for a full-time permanent contract.
This position is essential for the effective operation of renewable energy assets across Australia, with the goal of maximising the performance of the assets, monitoring the plant, responding to operational performance, and recognising any deviations from normal conditions. This role is a full-time permanent position on a 24/7 roster that is made up of 12-hour shifts, shifts are rostered ahead of time & regular rest-days are given. This business also offers 25 days annual leave per annum.
Key Duties and Competencies
- Daily reporting to Head Office in Australia & Global Head Office, reporting the power generation, operational incidents, and any other operational data
- Maintenance of records and registers associated with the wind farms and assets
- Ensure all Health and Safety measures are met
- Direct communication with internal stakeholders for the coordination of programmed and non-programmed works, as well as notification of serious incidents that require local attention
- Direct communication with external stakeholders, liaison with maintenance contractors and distribution companies
- Training on internal technological systems and control systems is provided
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Experience in a similar business analyst or spot trading position required.
- High data analysis capacity
- A team-player who is able to work autonomously
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email Tayla.Jeromson@airswift.com
My client recognises the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in its workplace hence we encourage applications from people with a variety of experience and backgrounds. In addition, we recognise that everyone’s personal circumstances differ and thus understand the importance of offering flexibility in the working arrangements of our personnel, to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce.
Airswift is a global workforce solutions provider specializing in oil & gas, power, infrastructure and technology. We serve as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.