Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider inside multiple verticals. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry
Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients to seek a Senior Business Analyst, for a contract opportunity for a long term contract opportunity.
Please review the brief qualification’s below and if you are more interested in acquiring more details and ultimately consideration for submission, email me at Britni.firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Business Analyst” and I will schedule a follow up call as soon as possible.
Qualifications & Attributes
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 10 years of experience in a business analyst or equivalent role with 5 years involvement in understanding business requirements
- Hands on experience in the functional design of complex enterprise systems
- Experience in managing senior business stakeholders in global context
- Track record in working with stakeholders in different geographies
- A commercial mind-set to deliver short, medium and long term strategies to achieve sustained efficiency; an innovative thought process; focus on simplification
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Detailed understanding & experience of end-to-end software development frameworks like Agile, Scrum
- Solid understanding of Domain Driven Design (DDD) including, but not limited to, context maps, context cards, etc.