A Global Consultancy, as a result of Digital Transformation and new areas of work in technology, we are looking for several Business Analyst nationally to grow the team.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be working closely with business units to identify process improvements through a process of understand and translating needs into actionable development plans.
This position will give you the opportunity to grow to become an active thought partner and solution visionary who shapes the technology demand but also improve the business community ways of working.
This is a permanent Full-time opportunity for the Business Analyst to be based in Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Adelaide.
This will suit someone with accounting background, and some business analyst experience and wanting to work on technology projects.
- Capture business problems and value drivers, Including risks, usability, data and supportability considerations.
- Translate business opportunities into functionality and assess the risks, feasibility, and business impacts of various solution options into actionable insights
- Analyse processes, identify gaps and propose improvements
- Driving adoption and value through business partnerships and work with stake holders to implement solutions
You’ll need to have
- Experience working for an Accounting firm
- Experience in presentation, communications, networking, stakeholder management including senior level
- Experience in operational business process improvement activities
- Proficient with MS Office (WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Accounting and/or auditing experience
- A desire to work with technology projects
A tertiary qualification is essential
Chartered Accountant (CA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) status is essential
Six Sigma Certification is highly regarded
Please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344