Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients to seek for a Branch Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for a permanent position.
Job Purpose :
- The role is responsible for Warehouse/CMA/SMA/Customer service operations in the branch
- Leads the branch operations/customer service in managing all the daily operations of the branch, warehouse, handling of inbound, outbound of cargo
- Provides strategic planning and direction for all aspects of the operations including resource planning, capital expenditures, budget planning.
- Vendor/Contractor management
Background Profile :
- Minimum 5 year of experience in logistics field
- Strong leadership with good motivational skills
- Workforce/ Resource Planning
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude , good people management skills
- Background in logistics operations / freight forwarding
- Good understanding of break bulk/container loading/unloading/warehouse management
- Experience in LEAN/KAIZEN/Quality systems
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 10-15 years of total working experience with experience in Manufacturing/Logistics/Warehouse Management/Process Management
*Kindly be informed only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.