The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work with the industry leaders in renewable energy, you will be responsible for travelling to projects across Australia and completing varying blade repair work in a well-respected team. Your role will include an active focus on Health and Safety by reporting on hazardous and near miss observations as well as being able to carry out hazard and risk assessments for all tasks as per company policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements
- GWO – Working at Heights, Manual Handling, First Aid, Fire Safety, Electrical Awareness.
- GWO - Blade repair
- Confined Spaces certificate
- Tower Recue certificate
- EWP license
- IRATA Rope Access license
- Rigging license is highly regarded
- Experience working in a similar position
- Demonstrated commitment and adherence to safety and environmental requirements
- Flexibility in operation and ability to work in a team and as a motivated contributor
- Self-motivated individual with written and verbal communication skills
- Two industry relevant Referees
- Must pass Physical Medical Exam
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email Tayla.Jeromson@airswift.com
Airswift is a global workforce solutions provider specializing in oil & gas, power, infrastructure and technology. We serve as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.