Our client, a leading company in wind service, is seeking experienced Blade Technicians for contract work across Australia.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work with an industry leader in energy, you will be responsible for travelling to projects across Australia and completing blade repair work in a highly trained team of people. Your role will include an active focus on Health and Safety by reporting on hazardous and near miss observations as well as being able to carry out hazard and risk assessments for all tasks as per company policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements
- GWO – Working at Heights, Manual Handling, First Aid, Fire Safety, Electrical Awareness.
- Confined Spaces certificate
- Tower Recue certificate
- EWP license
- Rope Access license is highly regarded
- Experience working in a similar position
- Demonstrated commitment and adherence to safety and environmental requirements
- Flexibility in operation and ability to work in a team and as a motivated contributor
- Self-motivated individual with written and verbal communication skills
- Two industry relevant Referees
- Must pass Physical Medical Exam
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email Tayla.Jeromson@airswift.com