Our client is one of the most exciting consultancies in the market right now. They are experiencing a sustained period of growth across the business due to varies project wins as well as natural growth. They are an extremely well known consultancy and it would be a great opportunity to be apart of a company that is rapidly growing and expanding.
Due to sustained, ongoing growth within the building services team they are currently looking for a BIM Modeller with experience coordinating across mechanical, electrical & hydraulic disciplines
You will play an active part in helping to deliver a range of projects within the building services industry including large scale commercial, healthcare, residential and education sectors
This opportunity presents a unique and rare chance to get on board at an exciting time with a national success story in the engineering design sector.
- 5 - 10 years experience in a Revit Drafter role for building services
- Revit experience essential
- Exposure to a range of projects within MEP
- Experience with BIM and BIM philosophies
- Exposure to multiple disciplines is highly regarded
- Massive growth potential
- Full working flexibility
- Large scale and diverse projects
- Established team
- Huge pipeline of projects
- Fantastic salary and benefits
How to Apply