Our client, a satellite telecommunications company, is seeking a Billing Disputes Analyst to work on a 3-month contract in St. John’s, NL or London, ON.
This person will be responsible for using a high degree of analytical skills to investigate, research and resolve complex billing disputes.
- Validation and quantification of credit note requests related to all the company’s billing services
- Achievement of agreed SLAs for billing, dispute and query resolution
- Contacting relevant stakeholders regarding invoicing and payment discrepancies for dispute resolution
- Escalating relevant items to appropriate levels on time
- Provide concise written summaries of complex credit request issues for Senior Management review and approval
- Provide an analysis of workflows and processes to identify recurring themes and how to mitigate future errors.
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Strong communication skills in order to effectively request and summarize information.
- Organization and time management skills to effectively manage multiple, often competing, priority items.
- Aptitude for working with data in an analytical way.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, and working knowledge of SAP and SingleView, TeamSpace/ SharePoint, working knowledge of other business applications
- Knowledge of billing processes, systems and tools - (e.g. SV)