Airswift is a global workforce solutions provider to STEM industries, with 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists.
Azure .NET Developer III
A Major Oil & Gas company is seeking to hire a contingent position of an Azure .NET Developer to work in Gas Pipeline Measurement Applications IT team for projects and support in Houston, TX.
Candidate must have 5 years of web application development and solution implementation experience using Microsoft technologies: C#, ASP.NET.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with full software development life cycle, including coding standards, source code management, and unit testing.
- Experience developing N-tier web applications using Microsoft technologies: C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture using WCF/ Web API.
- 1-3 years hands-on experience with Azure PaaS environment.
- Leverage latest Azure services to create cloud-native solutions.
- Good communication and effective team-working skills.
Desired Additional Skills and Experience:
- Experience migrating on-prem .net web application to Azure App Service environment.
- Prior experience working with Gas Pipeline systems and applications.
Resource is required to work in the Houston, TX location.
Candidates must be available for in-person interviews.