Audio Visual Technician
Salary / Package: Competitive
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Account Manager: Maria Sant’Anna
Key words: Audiovisual, AV, Testing, Equipment Repair, Troubleshooting, Video Equipment, Lighting, Filing Techniques, Troubleshooting Skills, Audio, Microphone, Sound, Video Cameras, Speakers, Electrical Equipment
We are the global leader for event technology and production services creating memorable experiences that engage and transform organizations. We deliver hybrid, virtual and in-person events using strategy, creativity, and advanced technology, operating in more than 20 countries across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Australia and Asia Pacific.
We are now looking to hire an AV Technician to set up and operate media equipment for live events.
- Assist in testing, maintaining, preparing and repairing equipment prior to an event.
- Achieve Results - Ensure flawless execution of the event through accurate and timely installation, operation and troubleshooting of basic AV equipment.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and resolve issues quickly when they arise.
- Make the right choices - Comply with all company safety and security measures.
- Respect health and safety rules and wear appropriate PPE.
- Report all health and safety issues to the Health and Safety Manager or on-site manager.
- Meet with customers on site to ensure that their needs are met and that the installed equipment is working properly.
- Monitor events and catch up with customers throughout the day.
Experience/ Education / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One year of experience in the field of customer service or hospitality is preferred.
- One year of experience in audiovisual or equivalent in an educational environment is preferred.
- Flexibility in availability due to the variable time of the events.
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the Account Manager Maria Sant’Anna.