Automation & Logistics Engineer – France
Location: Amiens, France
Relocation: An extra allowance of €70 per day (on top of day rate) will be provided to cover accommodation costs
Contract type: Either Ltd company or PAYE employment can be offered
Time Frame: Start date ASAP. Role has full sign off and budget
Recruitment & Payrolling Partner: Airswift
Account Manager: Robert Jones
Related experience & key words: Automation, Logistics, Robotics, RPA, Storage, Automated Control System, Stacking, Packing, Storage system, Design, Automated Logistics, Automated transit, Controls, Inventory Management, Machinery, Conveyors, Retrieval Systems, AS/RS.
The mission / project: A large & complex automated logistics system, part of the world leading YNSECT project built to produce insect-based animal feed
We are a world-leading engineering and technology company, known throughout Europe for our projects. We provide fully integrated project solutions and service, from concept and design, thorough to installation and commissioning.?We have partnered with?Airswift?to support us with our hiring plans for 2022?and are proud to expand our project team to include the appointment of an automation and logistics engineer to be based in Amiens and support the YNSECT project – construction of the world’s largest insect farm.
Main details of the tasks to be carried out:
· Identify the hard points on the automated system being started, consisting of automated transit, stacker crane and a WCS (Warehouse control system)
· Propose technical or organizational solutions
· Set up and follow an action and recovery plan with the supplier and the customer / supplier documentation of the automated logistics system
· Awareness of HSE standards, and specifically relating to HSE issues and challenges when designing and constructing an automated factory logistics system
· French (Native or Professional Level)
· Prior training and education within the automation sector, or similar qualification, with direct, proven experience in automated logistic projects
· Experience in any related control systems, logistics software and IT will be highly beneficial
The next step
We have exceptional teams in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to this growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to this role, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner, Airswift and we can submit your application directly to the hiring team.