Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a AutoCAD Specialist to work within their facilities located in Torrance, CA for a 4-month contract.
- Update base building and new construction documents with as-built information using AutoCAD 2021.
- Provide necessary expertise to support updates of facility information modified or altered by engineering and/or incorporated into new projects.
- Maintain softcopy CADD files in accordance with the client’s requirements.
- Maintain standards and processes for the CADD network.
- Maintain links to project technical files.
- Research drawing archives in support of new projects.
- Update AutoCAD 2021 (Autocad R12 for Windows) facility drawings for conformance with post-construction as-built documentation.
- AutoCAD 2021 (Autocad R12 for Windows).
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.