Auto Electrician – Uganda
Type of Employment: Perm, + Visa Full Expat package - including flights & travel, accomodation, food and package
Salary: Highly competitive salary with company package
Timeframe: Interviews to take place within 2 weeks
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
The company I an representing is a global construction and infrastructure company that have been industry leaders for over 70 years. We have worked on many projects in every corner of the world, from Africa to Europe and Latin America. We market according to the values and cultural identity of the organisation, grounded in a unique and integrated strategic vision for the future of our company: a more international, innovative and competitive Group on the global scale.
We are looking for an experienced Auto Electrician to join our team on site in Uganda. All travel, Visa, accommodation and food costs will be taken care of for you whilst you are on the site. You will be living in shared accommodation with other site workers. Your job will be to maintain perform electrical repairs on heavy machines and equipment.
- Perform major and minor repairs on automotive and heavy equipment vehicles
- Maintain and repair electrics on company vehicles such as cars, bulldozers, tractors etc.
- Keep a record of all tasks completed on site and the methods used to ensure the task was completed safely
- Ensure workplace safety is practiced
The successful candidate must:
- Have a minimum two years of similar work experience
- Be willing to relocate to our site in Uganda
- Have a relevant qualification
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account managers Kyle Middleton and Hashim Mukhtar