Our client, a major company within the Oil and Gas Industry, is looking for an Audit Executive to work in Kuala Lumpur for a permanent position.
The Audit Executive is responsible to provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve CHOC’s operations. To assist the organization in accomplishing its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes with a key focus on cost recovery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting OR finance
- Preferable candidate from Oil Gas Industry / Have been doing projects for Oil Gas Industries
- At least 5 years in audit or 3 ? 5 years of upstream Oil & Gas industry working experience master’s degree or other advanced related certifications is a plus i.e., CIA, CMA, CPA, and others
- Public accounting and/or experienced in performing Financial, Operational and Systems audits including business process reviews is a plus
- Due to travel limitations, the role is open for Malaysian only