Our client is seeking an Associate Project Developer to work in Houston, Texas on a long term contract
- Work closely with others on the Development team on issues relating to land and permitting.
- Conduct research and analysis to support project siting, marketing, and other competitive intelligence.
- Use various digital tools including ArcGIS Online and Google Earth to produce maps and analysis of project areas
- Support financial analysis and evaluation of projects and competitor projects
- Review and support the creation of project timelines and schedules
- Generate project status reports, presentations, and briefings for all levels of management.
- Work directly with landowners to negotiate lease and easement agreements for new and existing projects
- Support contract land acquisition specialists in lease legal review and negotiation
- Evaluate and coordinate studies and analysis required to support permits, environmental reporting, project interconnection and greenfield project development.
- All other job-related duties as assigned by the Regional VP, Director or Project Developers.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, or related discipline.
- 0-3 year’s industry experience. Entry level position for Project Development.
- Demonstrable aptitude for project management; working knowledge of renewable energy preferred.
- Knowledge using MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Google Earth.