Airswift has been tasked by one of our customers, to seek for an Assistant to General Manager to work with their dynamic and diverse team located in Bangkok, Thailand on a permanent basis.
- Reporting to General Manager and performing secretarial and administrative duties
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting, typing and formatting letters, memos, invoices, reports, other documents and presentations for General Manager
- Translate documents assigned by General Manager
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping document records for General Manager
- Liaising with internal departments, acting as a point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of General Manager, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Arranges traveling, accommodations and other living issues in Thailand for General Manager
- Reminding General Manager of important tasks, meeting schedules and deadlines
- Schedules and attends meetings with General Manager, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Organizing events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned by General Manager
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Basic Chinese skills is an advantage but not necessary (Listening/Reading/Speaking/Writing)
- Direct Experience: Minimum 3+ years
- Cheerful with sophisticated interpersonal and communications skills.
- Well organized and attention to detail.
- Good time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Be able to deal with ad-hoc tasks, even outside office hours, if required.
*Kindy be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.