Job locationParis, France
The service covered by this document is part of the project: Several projects
The service requested relates to the performance of the Assistant service for Electricity and Instrumentation Managers
• Manage beneficiaries (PLANET: follow-up and management of contracts / monthly entries of RA and invoicing)
• PLANET and SAP: creation of work orders, validation of SES, monitoring / creation and/or validation of PRs
• GHRS: entry for certain team members / monthly verification of entries / output of requested reports
• SMARTH RH: follow-up of absences / entry for expatriates
• SNOW: requests for access to secure shared directories for collaborators.
For the performance of this service, the Contractor must provide the skills described below:
• Sense of initiative
• A minimum experience of 2/3 years in assisting
• Mastery of PLANET, SNOW, SAP and NOTILUS tools
Start of services: 1/07/2022
Duration of benefits: 12 MONTHS
Principal Software Engineer
As a Principal Software Engineer at our clients' location, you will report to the Senior Director of Technology to develop and constantly improve artificial lift optimization software. You will: ? ...
Project Manager IV
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to work with them in Halifax, NS on a Monday to Friday work schedule on a 12 months assignment. PLEASE, ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE CLOSE TO HALIFAX OR NOVA S...
Our client, a major Oil & Energy Company is seeking a Procurement Admin to work within their facilities located in Calgary, AB for a 1-year contract (possible to extend). The professional will repo...