Our client, a major operator company that specialized in Oil & Gas is seeking a HSE Supervisor to work within their facilities located in Chinchilla, Australia for a contract position.
**Due to current situation, kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the role and local preferred, thanks! **
- Assess the embedding of the HSE agenda focus areas against the company’s requirements;
- Develop systematic and practical action plans to close any gaps;
- Train, mentor, advise and Assist site personnel in the implementation of required action items.
- Advise site managers superintendents and supervisors in the day-to-day safety matters including dissemination and implementation of the safety policies, rules and procedures within the scope of field operations;
- Assist Site Managers to implement and embed HSE programs on site;
- Participate and present at site HSSE meetings to facilitate sharing of best practices and learnings;
- Ensure all HSE activities required by the company’s Asset or Business Improvement Plan are implemented on site;
- Develop an approved Feedback Report for each site visit and present onsite and to Management each hitch;
- 6 years of experience in the O&G industry, Formal HSE Qualification, Site experience with HSE supervisory exposure;
- Exposure to operations and process safety principles;
- Exposure to operations and establishing HSSE systems;
- Strong experience in managing subcontractors and service providers;
- Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Control;
- Practical HSE Auditing / Assessment;
- HSE Management Systems;
- Undergraduate Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or other undergraduate qualification in a related field plus substantial occupational HSE experience in a heavy industry (e.g. oil and gas, mining or construction)
- Sound knowledge of occupational health and safety legislative requirements, including the QLD Petroleum and Gas (Production and Safety) Act and Regulation 2004, QLD Workplace Health and Safety Act 1995 and Regulation 2008, Codes of Practice and Australian Standards.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- Knowledge of Safety Case requirements