Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Asset Management to work in their facilities located in Paris on a 3-month contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- General support to the Asset Management team located at the head office, in charge of the supervision of solar operating assets of Total Solar International, in coordination with the regional hubs:
o monitoring of operational and financial performance,
o support for the preparation of Boards, preparation of budgets for SPVs,
o support in resolving performance issues (technical) and disputes
- Duration of the assignment: 2 months, renewable 1 month
- Place of the service: in Paris, La Defense CBX
- Start date: May 5, 2021
Previous education & experience required:
- Technical requirements:
- Advanced expertise in the field of REN, in particular PV
- Advanced expertise in the field of solar in the operational phase in the broad sense for monitoring Asset Management
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.