Our client is seeking an Asset Integration Reliability Engineer to work within their facilities located in Calgary, AB, for a 12-month assignment.
The Asset Integration Reliability Engineer is responsible for providing reliability engineering support for new projects and MOC’s, and for coordinating resulting updates to equipment records, PM plans and critical equipment sparing.
- Engaging with project leads and discipline engineers to obtain and ensure correctness (tagging, equipment details, etc.) of project and MOC documentation for the purpose of asset and maintenance program integration
- Front-end loading equipment lists and details for master data creation, criticality analysis, task list development and critical spares evaluation
- Performing asset criticality analysis for new projects and MOC’s
- Performing stocking level analysis on larger projects or as needed
- Providing technical support for the creation of SAP hierarchy, PM and task list creation, and critical spares evaluation for new projects and MOC’s
- Providing project management support for asset integration projects, such as stakeholder engagement, building project schedules, progress reporting and cost control
- Identifying areas for continuous improvement and optimization of processes, incorporating best practices.
- Strong working knowledge in SAP Plant Maintenance, specifically related to equipment records and PM programs
- Effective interpersonal, communication, organizational skills, and ability to work in a team environment
- Professional Engineer designation with APEGA or APEGS, or eligibility for licensure
- Effective time management, interpersonal, and organizational skills, and ability to work in a team environment
- 5+ years of experience with oil and gas facility maintenance and reliability, preferable SAGD operations experience
- Working knowledge of asset data management processes and best practices.