Airswift is seeking an Asset Development Manager to work on a 1-year role renewable. the work region would be the BP Refinery, in Europoort/Botlek.
The Asset Development Manager will manage and develop a portfolio of projects aimed at structural and sustainable improvement of the business and aligned with the long-term site business strategy. The goal is focus on "Solving Real Problems” by "Choosing the Right Project” and "Delivering the Project Right".
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Help initiate activities to identify potential projects, incorporating ideas or identified operational problems, yet also challenge the assumptions made in project requests
- Facilitate the ranking and selection process of all identified possible projects, with all relevant stakeholders to support selecting which get executed
- Ensure that projects make the correct decisions with respect to capital/project execution vs. lifetime (or owners) cost
- Maintain an overview of the total project process scope at all times to ensure that work is delivered in assurance with the business case, and decisions are consistent across large projects; including challenging the organisation with respect to scope changes throughout the project phases
- Relevant years of proven technical experiences in process engineering, plant operations, or project engineering and management.
- They shall have strong organizational and communication skills as well as take an interest in developing the business for the refinery.
- They shall preferably have knowledge of refinery sources of value, project decision making economics, refinery LP, and/or availability and compliance programs.