Large global company focusing on the Industrial Process, Water, Sludge Treatment, Separation, and Environmental, Filtration sectors.
They provide specialist separation machinery in these sectors and have an existing strong network in France.
The person will cover the NW France territory in an After sales / service position.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Identification of market needs:
- Prospecting for new customers
- Regular visits to the customer portfolio
- Presence at specialized fairs
- Transmission of technical and commercial offers for the provision of products and services in line with the needs of customers as well as our follow-up:
- Collection from customers of all the necessary elements to the realization of offers.
- Transmission of the elements to the Backoffice for the preparation of the offers and follow-up of the delivery of the offer on the date agreed with the customer.
- Follow-up of offers Iors of visits and / or phone calls to customers.
- Use and update of CRM and reporting.
- Technical and commercial negotiations of contracts in line with the group's commercial and contractual policies:
- Identification of the beginning of the purchase decision-making period.
- Preparation of the negotiation strategy (Cost sheet, price and margin negotiation range, technical and commercial arguments).
- Mobilization of resources in case of needs (Product Manager, Process Manager, or Business Engineer).
- Technical and commercial negotiation in meeting or by phone.
- Realization of requests for approval in case of deviation fonts of the company.
- Validation of contract drafts from customers.
- Organization of order launch meetings with business engineers in the case of large and/or complex cases.
- Competitive intelligence:
- Collection of information about competitors from customers.
- Transmission of information internally to product managers, process managers and line managers.
- Experience within the Industrial Process/ Water, Sludge/ Treatment/ Separation/ Environmental/ Filtration, Machinery sectors.
- Experience with B2B capital equipment, OR experience with Large machinery/ pumps/ filtration equipment, complex machinery.
- Knowledge of the Industrial process.
- Mixture of Sales and Account Management
- Ability to travel when required.
- Fluency in French
- English professional language