Airswift has been tasked on inviting an experienced Area Sales Manager to consider a role with one of our engineering clients in the chemical processing & industrial services.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager – Asia, the Area Sales Manager (ASM) will be responsible for executing sales and strategic account strategies in the Asia region covering Southeast Asia, to profitably grow revenue in line with annual and multi-year growth plans for new unit, unit upgrade and replacement, and MRO support business streams for all sealless pumps (HMD & Ansimag), Sunflo pumps (medium duty) and company pumps (heavy duty) to all chemical and industrial customers and OEM’s through existing and new channels and channel partners
- Develop and execute a regional bookings and sales plan for the Chemical Processing and Industrial Industry in the defined territory, including detailed customer account plans to deliver bookings & growth for the region in alignment with BU strategy and growth targets
- Manages and prepares bookings and sales forecasts, and develops and maintains an active pipeline of opportunities using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Work with channel partners to identify new or underserved accounts and develop selling strategies to optimize customer penetration and drive demand and preference for company CPI and Industrial segment products and technologies, including direct interaction with and management of end user accounts
- Provides VOC input on desired customer solutions & services offerings related to enhancing reliability and operational effectiveness for products
- Stay current on industry, customer and technology trends and evolving standards
- Operate in compliance with company policies for safety, ethics, export and trade compliance and all applicable laws.
- BS degree in related field or 5 years of directly related sales experience
- Someone with experience selling rotating equipment in the refining, chemical, and industrial customer segments preferable
- Someone with experience managing distribution partners with a robust opportunity tracking and pursuit process
- Completion of advanced sales training courses
- Familiarity with CRM tools and forecasting
- International experience a plus
- Fluent English language speaker