Salary / Package: Competitive
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Account Manager: Maria Sant’Anna
Key words: Area Manager, Management, Key Accounts, Financial Reports, Management Systems, Staff Coordination, Event Support, Procurement, Cost Reduction, Microsoft Excel, French Labour Law, English, Regional Management.
We are the global leader for event technology and production services creating memorable experiences that engage and transform organizations. We deliver hybrid, virtual and in-person events using strategy, creativity, and advanced technology, operating in more than 20 countries across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Australia, and Asia Pacific.
We are now looking to hire an Area Manager to oversee staff, work closely with other senior and department managers and be the responsible for operations in an allocated area.
- Be accessible to key customer contacts, build relationships with them to ensure customer satisfaction and attend follow-up meetings if necessary.
- Ensure that all monthly financial and quality reports for each site are completed on time, monitor the achievement of quarterly forecasts, collaborate closely with the Regional Manager France to review the budget performance of each site.
- Accompany the Regional Manager France to quarterly review meetings when necessary.
- Work in close collaboration with the HR department for recruitment, mobility, and training needs.
- Implement the guidelines and procedures developed by the company for site managers, as well as the strategies developed by the company to optimize the use of equipment.
- Develop strategies and processes to optimize the deployment of existing personnel to reduce overall labor costs.
- Manage staff coordination to ensure work sharing between sites, including identification of technical skills and scheduling.
- Provide regular reports to the Production and Warehouses Manager and Management
Experience/ Education / Qualifications:
- Minimum degree Bac + 3 desired in the field of human resources or management
- 1 to 2 years of desired experience in an HR or administrative function
- Good knowledge of French Labor Law and local regulations
- Good command of computer tools in general, comfortable with Microsoft Excel
- Good level of English
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the Account Manager Maria Sant’Anna.