Location - Brisbane, QLD
Duration - 6 Month Contract
Undertake project drafting and design work for the City Projects Office Architectural Unit including site inspections, research and other tasks of technical nature under direction and to a high level of documentation competency, producing efficient professional computer aided drafting (CAD) documentation and detailed design services.
- Preparation, coordination and integration of high-quality CAD documentation primarily in Revit and AutoCAD associated with medium to large Architectural and Interior projects.
- Undertake efficient drafting, documentation and detailing on public projects such as interior office accommodation, library, community centre, halls or public pools.
- Provide CAD conceptual drafting and documentation delivered on time and to acceptable quality standards.
- Maintain systems and proficiency in CAD and presentation software including Revit, AutoCAD, InDesign, Photoshop and/or SketchUp.
- Assist the CAD team to advance the unit Revit standards to improve CAD documentation.
- Ensure and maintain a good teamwork, communication environment and CAD knowledge team sharing on projects.
- Ability to use Revit and AutoCAD programs.
- Hold a recognised White Card to enable visit on construction sites.