Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek for a Design Architecture Professional to join them on 11-month contract in Portland, Oregon.
- Modeling, preparing drawings and sketches using Revit and applicable software, applying suitable design criteria.
- Create conceptual models based on verbal direction or rough sketches from architects or other designers.
- Manage and incorporate redlines from others.
- Maintaining reliable work practices to meet schedule, budget, and quality requirements.
- Highly proficient in self-checking work and coordinating with related disciplines to resolve design.
- Proactively advancing workflows, systems, and tools, including design automation skills.
- Familiarity with emerging technologies.
- Highly focused on quality, ensuring conformance with established architecture standards, project standards, and project delivery processes.
- Able to provide quality reviews of models and documents prepared by others to assure design and project standards are met.
- 5 years of architecture experience required
- Proficiency in Revit 3D modeling
- Experience with Sketch up, Adobe Suite, InDesign, and Navisworks
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Architecture from an accredited Architectural program preferred
Nice to have:
- Experience with building codes and specifications
- Experience with semiconductor or general industrial facilities
- LEED accredited
- Ability to travel desired