Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek an Architect to work in their facilities located in Calgary, AB on a contract until December 2021
- An Architect is focused on providing solutions to different business and functional areas.
- Applies a broad knowledge of various technical areas to foresee and fix certain problem areas within technology or with a mix of technologies, but the focus is to ensure a certain business / functional use case is solved with the help of technology.
- Responsible to provide, maintain and evolve a cost effective, secure and reliable design of end to end infrastructure that is aligned with the Information Services technology direction with the business strategy.
- Specialist that can apply expertise cross-functionally.
- Assist in overall project planning and advices on system development opportunities.
- Can support as a project manager.
- Liaises with Business Partners to ensure solutions meet current and strategic needs Works with Business Primes, Enterprise Architecture, other Architects, etc. to determine SLA (service level agreements) and ensure they are met.
- Leads and collaborates with the Project Teams, Business Systems Analysts, other Architects, etc. to create, drive and communicate the overall architectural vision, working towards project delivery.
- Assists Enterprise Architecture on the evaluation of vendor applications.
- Develops and approves estimates for new technology applications and maintenance of existing applications Works across multiple technology components or development efforts to ensure correctness, consistency, continuity, and efficiency.
- Ensures solutions are scalable, maintainable for complex business and functional applications
- Leads interaction with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, departments or clients