Our client, a major Oil & Gas company is hiring an Architect IV/Systems Integrator to work in 12 months contract position.
They are accepting candidates from Calgary, Edmonton, and Toronto - This position will be initially remotely due to the COVID-19.
- Report to the IT HR Support group, working closely with other team members and a systems integrator to update and connect Workday with Oracle cloud ERP.
MUST HAVE qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with Workday - Payroll, Time & Labor, Projects, and use of custom hierarchies.
- Experience with Workday integration design, in a lead capacity
- Strong knowledge and experience in business process configuration, including rule-based business processes, and condition rules.
- Strong knowledge and experience in organization management, re-organizations, hierarchies, and reporting
- Strong understanding of position and job management
- Experience with Workday security framework, including role-based, and user-based.
- 5+ years of experience in interface architecture
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Excellent project management skills
NICE TO HAVE qualifications:
- Workday certifications - HCM, Payroll, Financials
- Workday custom reporting, EIB, and integration experience required. Workday certifications a big plus
- Knowledge of Workday implementation tools (Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Workday Studio, Workday Report Writer
- Knowledge of Workday security administration
- Provide Workday product expertise in the areas of Workday Core HCM, Payroll, Time & Labor, Chart of Accounts, and custom hierarchy design
- Identify and analyze human resources project needs. Define scope and objectives for all aspects of our Workday integration with Oracle cloud ERP.
- Analyze existing Workday processes and integrations and look for opportunities for improvement
- Develop plans and lead the implementation of Workday enhancements.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Effective communication with functional and technical stakeholders at various levels of the organization.
- Excellent collaboration required for work in a multi-vendor environment.