Our client, a major O&G company, is seeking a ArcGIS Developer IV to work within their facilities located in Houston for 12 months.
Must be strong in the dual disciplines of GIS and .Net software development. Responsible for performing full software lifecycle process support. Includes analysis, design, coding, testing, and maintenance of GIS web services, web-based applications, and desktop solution. Developer is proficient in .Net development integrated with ESRI's ArcObjects and ArcGIS Server to develop enterprise applications. Additional skills include SQL Server, ArcGIS desktop, Oracle, geospatial processing, and python. Experience 10+ years.
- Experience working with FME workbench and transformers and FME server administration
- Thorough knowledge of ArcGIS for Desktop and ArcGIS for Server software
- Worked on setting up and maintaining ArcGIS Enterprise/ArcGIS Online environments
- Experience with web Appbuilder/Experience Builder development, dashboards and Survey 123
- Experience working with Geodatabase maintenance and replication, spatial data, ArcGIS and Extensions and Python.
- Understanding of RDBMS concepts and fluency in T-SQL/PL-SQL
- Experience setting up and maintaining ArcGIS mobile solutions ArcGIS FieldMaps, Field Capture etc.
- Understanding of best practices for ArcGIS Server setup and maintenance
NICE TO HAVE qualifications:
- Experience with setting up GIS infrastructure on Azure Cloud.
- Experience with Azure Devops
- Experience in Agile Development
- Understanding of Pipeline industry standards
- Experience working with PODS or ESRI APR database models
- Knowledge of imagery processing and publishing image services
- Experience working with VertiGIS Geocortex workflows and adding custom widgets