Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Application System Engineer to work within their facilities located in Metropolis, Singapore for a 2years contract assignment.
Overall Job Purpose:-
Application System Engineer (ASE) is responsible for the configuration, implementation and ongoing management of Project AVEVA ISM instances, AVEVA Registers gateway and its interface with TIE, Documentum and AVEVA Engineering. Reporting to the Project Information Manager, the ASE will play a pivotal role in monitoring multiple AVEVA tools and interface system:
Application System Engineer (ASE) will:
- Administer AVEVA ISM and AVEVA Registers gateway
- Administer AVEVA registers gateway and its interface with AVEVA Engineering, Documentum, and other interface tools
- Maintain Class Library and define its structure and mapping techniques in ISM
- Management of SQL environment
- Maintain and monitor existing configuration of DIG, AutoCAD indexing gateway
- Maintain and monitor CMIS gateway to extract document metadata and download Documents
- Maintain and monitor data transfer from AVEVA handover tool to interface system
- Maintain existing Gateway configuration
- Generation of BI reports to communicate data discrepancies, omissions, completion trending and status
- Be fully proficient in exception handling between AVEVA system, associated Gateways and its interface system.
- Experience of mapping Company data and document structures to Client structure
- has a good working knowledge of the Oil & Gas Industry, to include EPCs and Owner Operators (preferred but not mandatory).
- Proven organizational and inter-personal skills, and ability to work in a multi-cultural team environment
- Demonstrate openness to change, continuous learning and ability to manage complexities
- Ability to work under pressure and according to tight deadlines
- Promote learning culture and knowledge sharing