Our client, a major Oil and Gas company is seeking an Application Support Specialist - Aveva.Net to work in Schiedam, NL for 1 year contract.
- Administer AVEVA Net database
- Set-up and configure AVEVA Net in collaboration with IT department
- Maintain existing implementation of AVEVA Net
- Support AVEVA Net end-user
- Establish new Project Portals as necessary while maintaining all necessary access securities and permissions.
- Establish asset structures in the portal to insure that all the related asset data and documents are available from one screen.
- Configuration and maintenance of XML gateways (Links to databases).
- Develop reports to be used for data quality checks by creating / editing Query Forms, Tag summary pages etc.
- Implement KPI's on data delivery and data quality while keeping appropriate records for monitoring and reporting.
- Monitor and report Portal usage identifying areas of concern or where heavy usage (or not) may indicate additional development / roll out requirements.
- Identify areas of potential development within the systems that can advance the asset integrity of both Engineering & Operations throughout company as well as enhancing communication and information sharing between its contractors.
- Align/optimize company and Portal data flows to ensure timely, accurate and consistent publishing of required information.
- Insure that the latest documents from 3-D, 2-D, 1-D and all related tag documents are published in read only format to all approved users.
- Assist the project teams in data handover requirements as well as conducting compliance verification checks.
- Promote a culture of data centric management and use within company via comfortable, confident and effective use of the Portal.
- Be involved in training of users in the AVEVA Net Portal.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent technical subject.
- Background in AVEVA Net administration in oil & gas projects.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Information Management.
- Preferred experience in 3D and associated Design Systems, especially AVEVA solutions.
- Experience in Information Technology (Programming, SQL, DB, IIS)
- Delivery record.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills and ability to manage multiple requests.
- Goal oriented, customer focused. Good communication skills.