Our client is seeking a Application Support Analyst to join their team in Guelph, Ontario. This is a 1-year contract to permanent opportunity. The ideal candidate understands how to drill down to core technical solutions, thus allowing the team to guide users to embrace the new tools and processes. The ideal candidate will have a passion for learning new technologies and pairs that with the patience required to iterate solutions until they meet business requirements
- Modify/maintain plug-ins, workflows and web services of MS SharePoint/Dynamics as needed
- Configure and customize SharePoint/Dynamics/Power Apps Portal
- Working closely with various stakeholders and other team members to deliver the best possible results and high-quality CRM solutions.
- Provide continued guidance, updates, and technical exploration as technology stacks evolve
- Deliver solutions that aligns with business needs and requirements as outlined by the team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years in an IT consultant/technical position.
- Must have 3+ years of experience working as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) Developer, SharePoint
- Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Certification is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (Function Apps, Web Apps, Service Bus, Logic Apps, etc.)
- Experience with Power Platform Development (Model-driven Apps, Canvas Apps, & Power Automate)
- Understanding of CDS API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints
- Excellent business acumen and understanding of common business processes
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong learning aptitude and ability to learn new technologies independently
- Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills