Application Engineer – Machine Vision
Key Skills: A technical expert within the Machine Vision industry
Salary / Package: €DOE + sales bonus incentive and generous company package
Language: German / English
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget, and interviews can be held within 2 weeks
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Jack Gray
Key words: Machine Vision, Cameras, Image processing, Camera solutions, 2D, 3D, High speed cameras, Industrial, Medical, Engineering, Vision Applications, Industrial Inspection, Scientific Imaging, Sales, Manufacturing, Vision Software, Packaging, Sorting, CMOS, Optics, Optical Inspection, Vision Inspection, Vision, AOI.
We are market leading vision enterprise that sells a range of machine vision cameras and solutions. Our specialised products are used in a variety of verticals such as industrial, packaging, automotive, automation, medical and mobility markets.
We are the chosen provider for many manufacturers. Our innovative products make us the preferred supplier to many OEM’s. A strong tailored approach to every customer individually is how we set ourselves apart. Every customer has different requirements and with the high level of expertise and technology our business has to offer, we will have a solution to every problem you may face.
- This role requires someone to assist with technical solutions for our existing and new clients.
- The perfect candidate will need to know the Machine Vision industry and be very diverse in different technical problems to diagnose.
- You will need to know about your potential client’s business model and offer the perfect solution for them and their challenges.
- This person will need to be able to manage the whole application process from start to finish and manage all external factors if needed.
- When applicable offer client’s additional services and the ability to upsell when needed to maximise profit.
- You will be required to travel with this role and be available for international dispatch when required.
- Keeping up to date with the latest market trends and able to capitalise on any business opportunities before your competition.
- You have gained experience in a similar role related to vision in the DACH region.
- Ideally you will be from the machine vision sector but other industries such as optics and electronics are suitable.
- You will have experience with pre sales, maintenance repairs, installation and after sales methods.
- Experience working in a variety of industries such as medical, automotive, food sorting, packaging and automation.
- Experience working with technical applications.
- Ideally you can upsell clients on other solutions they may need (desirable).
- If you have achieved a sales target in the past this is highly desirable but not necessary.
- You are used to the travel intensity of 75% visiting client sites.
- Experience with various cameras, systems and solutions.
- Must be able to manage multiple opportunities at one time and organise your time efficiently to meet deadlines set by your clients.
- Relevant contacts within your market and the ability to communicate effectively at C-Level.
- German/ English language skills required (additional language skills desirable).
The Next Step:
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager Jack Gray