Airswift has been tasked by one of our Major Midstream client to look for a Senior Application Developer to work on a 11-months contract in Calgary, AB.
- Deliver applications programming and analysis tasks;
- Make decisions and recommendations on highly technical or complex issues and without formal guidelines or precedents and exercises resourcefulness and ingenuity to interpret policy
- Manage very complex or multiple projects
- Oversee projects and ensures alignment with business goals.
- Lead a work group or project team.
- Develop and document software based on a defined set of design and performance requirements
- Provide estimates of work effort
- Participate in application design, database design, schema layout and data loading
- Participate in code walkthroughs/inspections as per the software development
- Prepare sample data and unit test plans
- Troubleshoot and correct complex bugs or issues (including performance issues)
- Develop and execute unit and integration tests as per the project plan
- Assist in the set up and execution of demonstrations as required
- .NET/C# developer with MSBuild/Powershell experience.
- Python and AWS experience would be considered an asset for this position