One of our major clients, a chemical company, is seeking a Junior Analytical Chemist to work a 1-year assignment in San Diego, California.
- BS degree in chemistry, analytical chemistry, or related field is required.
- Minimum 1 year experience with techniques for molecule analysis in an analytical/chemistry laboratory setting.
- Experience in analytical sample preparations, particularly at medium or high throughput.
- Experience in organizing lab and managing database is needed.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Laboratory experience and good general techniques for small or large molecule analysis in an analytical, chemistry or biology lab setting.
- Knowledge in HPLC/UPLC is important with experience in instrument operation and sample analysis following established procedures; understanding of HPLC principle and experience in method optimization, method development and instrument maintenance and troubleshooting are plus.
- The candidates may be asked to carry out sample analysis using other analytical techniques, including ICP, GC, CE, MS, DSC, microtiter plate reader, SDS-PAGE.